Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Monday 29 July 2013

Looking For Leeds

Been a busy week!

On Wednesday, that Beano cake couldn't eat itself you know; on Thursday, secret, and then on both Friday and Saturday Ruth and I wowed the many Dennis The Menace fans of Yorkshire with our many appearances at the CBBC Big Event with our demonstrations of how to draw Dennis, Gnasher and their chums- the most popular of who, by far, is Pie-Face. By FAR.

So here I am in the middle of drawing Pie Face on Friday (it was hot in that tent!) and amusing he vast crowd with my hilarious and witty banter.

"Anyone here from Leeds?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there! Thanks for drawing & signing a picture for me (and letting me keep it)!

NP said...

Great!

James Spiring said...

A cheeky reader sent a pic of himself reading the Beano while you were in the background during this event! It's in this week's issue.

NP said...

I noticed!