Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Thursday 17 January 2019

Comic Con Appearances for 2019

Here is a list of my Comic Con appearances in 2019.

Some will also feature Nika, my colour artist. 

2/3 March   London Olympia
8/9/10 March Liverpool
6 April Northwich, Cheshire
27 April  Wythenshawe, Manchester
11/12 May  Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
18/19 May  Sheffield, S Yorkshire
1/2 June  Shrewsbury, Shropshire
8 June  Nantwich, Cheshire
22 June  Macclesfield, Cheshire 
29/30 June  Blackpool, Lancs
27/28 July  London Olympia
3 August Wigan
10/11 August  Sheffield
17/18 August  Glasgow
7/8 Sept Cardiff
28/29 Sept  Norwich, Norfolk
20 Oct  Buxton, Derbyshire
23/24 Nov London Olympia


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you doing any other appearances in Ireland? (Dublin?)

NP said...

No, we haven't been invited yet. But we would if we were!

Unknown said...

I will have to try and agitate on your behalf so! 😁

Anonymous said...

Hi Nigel, please can you tell me if the Buxton, October date is an error above as I can only find a Buxton Comic Con for April of this year. My daughter loves the Beano and would love to come and chat to you. Buxton is the closest event to us. Thank you! Christine

NP said...

As far as I am aware I'll be at the Devonshire Dome on Sunday 20 October. Keep an eye on this page. https://www.facebook.com/events/1094792480695716/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the October event link - we hope to see you there!