Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
This is him, more hirsuite than ever. 2014. Let's see what happens...

Monday, 10 March 2014

One Of Those Days

Ever had one of those days?
You know the sort I mean! The sort of day you end up thinking would have been better spent asleep.
Today was one of those days for me.
Woken early by news of a relatives death, Bad start.
10 am I find out that due to a misunderstanding I would have to redraw something I spent the weekend drawing.
3pm castor on my drawing chair broke. Upon opening my pack of replacement castors I bought some time ago, I find they don't fit.
5pm, my drawing lamp broke. Just snapped off in my hand. Third lamp to do so.
Maybe it's time to go back to bed anyway.

2 comments:

Lew Stringer said...

Sorry to hear it's been such a bad day Nigel. That's the last thing you need when you're grieving. Here's to brighter times.

Cavan Scott said...

Sorry to hear you had a rubbish day on Monday. Hope the week got slightly brighter...