Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Saturday 1 June 2013

Who Is It? Who Is It?

I draw almost every day (I don't draw whenever I find myself in Greece- I attempted this once, in 2005, but it wasn't right- Ouzo and so forth doesn't drink itself you know) and sometimes I get to do something a little unusual- and THIS past week, there has been a LOT of unusual stuff on my drawing board- most of it drawings! Phew! Anyhow, I'll be letting you all in on it over the next couple of months, but one thing I can vouchsafe to you is- THEY'RE BACK!

Who?
He he he!

5 comments:

Peter Gray said...

The Banana Bunch?;0)

Harry Rickard said...

The Banana Bunch? Cuddles and Dimples? Bea and Ivy? WE MUST KNOW, NIGEL! ;)

Spencer said...

Hmmm, "in the next couple of months"...? Does this tie in with your earlier post this year? ...

.."Put this date in your diary folks, August 27th, 2013."

Come on Nigel, any further clues ????

Spencer said...

The most iconic "they" that I can think of you drawing in recent times are Cuddles and Dimples. Both myself and the kids loved your take on them - could I possibly be on the right track?

NP said...

Two different things.
But yes, Cuddles and Dimples will be under the pencil very soon